- Starting from a small effort of setting up an official account on Facebook under the name "Green Project" to deliver news and issues during the conflict in Syria, at the same time helping to promote the NGO's involved in providing assistance to the Syrian people.
- The Green Project started helping on the Syrian issue by producing Syrian issue campaign t-shirts by buying while donating. Since then, the Green Project has continued to be known by Facebook users to get news on the Syrian issue and become a medium for them to contribute
- On 4 August 2015, Green Project has taken a step towards becoming a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) registered in the name of Green Project Malaysia Welfare Organization.
- [No. Organization: PPM-005-14-04082015].
- The Green Project is based at No. 19M, Jalan Lembah Maju 1/6, Taman Lembah Maju, 56100 Kuala Lumpur. No. mobile phone to contact is 011-1006 4141, office tel no 03-4285 2164
- To implement humanitarian assistance in Malaysia and abroad involved in disasters or conflicts. Assistance to help them build their future and move on with their lives, as well as to meet the immediate needs of the victims involved
- To produce a Muslim ummah that is aware of the issue of the ummah.
- To be a medium for Malaysians who are interested in donating aid either in the country and abroad.
- Helping to alleviate the Muslim community as a whole.
- Driving the work to generate a single Muslim community that's united.
- To build a first-class Muslim community through the proclamation of the Quran and Sunnah.
- To create a society that is sensitive and aware to the issues of the Ummah.
FINANCE & CONTRIBUTIONS
- Financial resources obtained by the Green Project are from donations from the public through donation funds placed during talks, personal donations, private zakat and donations through bank accounts.
- Apart from that, Green Project also produces merchandise such as shirts, Syrian issue campaign stickers, mugs, button badges, mafla and many more. Part of the proceeds of the sale was channeled into Syrian humanitarian funds and other aid. This donation proves the trust of various parties towards the Green Project in its efforts to provide assistance to the Muslim community.
- Planning for the future, the Green Project intends to raise funds through salary deductions as well as ongoing contributions. Contributors are also exempt from income tax payments if they contribute through the Green Project.
- The Green Project also opens up opportunities for contributors to contribute to the "GP Management Fund". The GP Management Fund is intended to fun the cost of administrative management, purchase of media equipment and others. Green Project's policy is not to take any donations to be used for management purpose. Therefore, Green Project created a GP management fund so that all administrative run smoothly.
Account's Name: PERTUBUHAN KEBAJIKAN GREEN PROJECT MALAYSIA
CIMB BANK: 8603 0888 22 (Dana Kemanusiaan)
MAYBANK: 5622 4550 9384 (Dana Pengurusan)